By Rudyard Kipling
* short yet informative introductions to the novels and different works
* photographs of the way the novels first seemed, giving your Kindle a flavor of the unique texts
* the entire novels and every with their very own contents table
* THE JUNGLE booklet and different well known collections are totally illustrated
* the entire brief tales, with very good formatting, and contents tables
* infrequent brief tale collections like ABAFT THE FUNNEL – first time in electronic print
* contains all of Kipling’s non-fiction battle writings – spend hours exploring Kipling’s reviews of worldwide conflict I – many on hand in no different collection
* EVEN comprises Kipling’s poetry with certain contents desk – locate that specified poem quickly!
* the infrequent historical past textbook Kipling contributed to for schools
* the absolutely illustrated conflict textual content THE GRAVES OF THE FALLEN which Kipling was once commissioned to write down via the British Government
* packed jam-packed with photographs on the subject of Kipling’s lifestyles, works, locations and picture adaptations
* boasts a unique feedback part, with works through writers similar to G.K. Chesterton, Orwell and Gallienne, studying Kipling’s contribution to literature
* precise BONUS textual content of Kipling’s autobiography - discover the author’s fascinating lifestyles!