By Nitesh Dhanjani, Brett Hardin
With the arrival of wealthy web purposes, the explosion of social media, and the elevated use of strong cloud computing infrastructures, a brand new iteration of attackers has additional crafty new thoughts to its arsenal. For a person all for protecting an software or a community of platforms, Hacking: the subsequent Generation is likely one of the few books to spot quite a few rising assault vectors.
You'll not just locate precious details on new hacks that try to make the most technical flaws, you will additionally find out how attackers reap the benefits of participants through social networking websites, and abuse vulnerabilities in instant applied sciences and cloud infrastructures. Written via pro web protection pros, this publication is helping you already know the causes and psychology of hackers at the back of those assaults, allowing you to higher arrange and guard opposed to them.
- Learn how "inside out" suggestions can poke holes into secure networks
- Understand the recent wave of "blended threats" that benefit from a number of software vulnerabilities to thieve company data
- Recognize weaknesses in modern strong cloud infrastructures and the way they are often exploited
- Prevent assaults opposed to the cellular crew and their units containing important data
- Be conscious of assaults through social networking websites to procure exclusive info from executives and their assistants
- Get case stories that convey how a number of layers of vulnerabilities can be utilized to compromise multinational corporations